The Wind Data Extract tool allows the user to select a wind collection point on the map, and download synthetic time series data for the 2006 wind year which was considered to be the most typical wind year.
To use the tool, please follow these steps:
- Click on the Wind Data Extract button.
- Click on the Wind Collection Point button, and then select the location on the map.
- Choose the required wind speed or direction from the dropdown.
- Click on Execute and wait while the query runs.
- Once completed you can click on Download for a csv file with the requested data. The file name of the csv includes the X,Y co-ordinates of the query.